Sunday, February 8, 2009

Success!

















After a few consecutive weeks of login attempts culminating in Emily resetting the password, I final realized that I was just not typing the last character of our password, thus rendering myself unable to log into this Wedding Blog. Did you see that? Yeah I capitalized it, and I did it because it means a lot to me.

Because I care so much I have to say that the small list of people following this Blog is somewhat depressing. Oh man! Why doesn't anybody care about us! At this point in the e-mail a pop-up should flash on the screen with a picture of a puppy being held hostage by some gang members with a caption that says: If you want to save this Buster you better subscribe to Emily and Ryan's Wedding Blog!

I don't have anything of substance to contribute here. Emily is doing most of the work because I've been kidnapped. What?

I did ask my very good friend Kenji to help us design the Wedding Announcement. You can see from my choice of more capital letters that I also care a lot about the announcements (this is just a general term usage so it doesn't need a capital A) which is why I asked Kenji, because he has a golden mind for design, which they don't give people anymore. He got one of the last ones.

I also purchased my suit. That was all me. All the way until my parents paid for it. But I did all the footwork and the alterations. All the way till the nice man working out of the back room of a really gawdy clothing store called Stash--pronounced Stawsh--which smells like old macaroni, actually altered the pants.

I will let the Blog know when I have accomplished other things of note.



Ryan

2 comments: