Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm getting kind of tired of the beard

I think I am going to let the beard take a vacation for a while. For those of you are rejoicing you should know I have every intention of growing it back for the wedding!

TAKE


THAT!

Below are some thumbnails I did of how I'll look with a mustache. You see, the mustache grows in so slowly that I can't shave it off. So I will keep it for the time being. It took some Photoshoppery but here are the choices. Handles or No handles. Place you votes. You have one day.


3 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to cast my vote for No Handles. It's got more of that policeman edge I think we're both looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would have to go with no handles as well. Unless they went all the way down of course. With the handlebar you have to go big or go home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm torn. But I suppose I'll go with Handles, just to champion the underdog. And this is Jena, not John. But I'm too tired to log out of his account.

    ReplyDelete