Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Rest of Our Lives Will the Moments Accrue

Yeah, it's been a while. So, what's been happening in our lives? What do we, the Robbins, do with our time?

Well, ever since we moved to Utah I've been working vigorously on my degree, and I'm pleased to announce that I will be graduating August 13th with a BA in Print Journalism!

Ryan has been a busy bee working on reformatting, editing, and illustrating a Chinese textbook for ASU, where he will soon reign as supreme commander of all Awesome. Yes, I meant to capitalize that.

Yes, we're all work and no play. But THAT'S not true! We spend a lot of time at the lake skipping rocks, we go for a lot of bike rides, we play croquet, we play frisbee and we play Word Challenge on Facebook! Oh, and by "bike rides" I mean, Ryan pumps up my front bike tire, we ride around until it goes flat again, Ryan pumps it back up, and we ride home, and upon returning it's flat again. I NEED A NEW TUBE!

In other news: I'm not pregnant. And we're moving to Arizona in TWO WEEKS! Oh the joys of a new house! I'm going to turn it into a project. In between searching for a job/internship I'll be painting rooms, shopping for cheap kitchen/living room furniture at Savers, reupholstering chairs, sanding and re-finishing all of the ugly furniture I've purchased, and making lamps. Charming.

Here are some pictures of our past 2.5 months of marriage:

One-Month-Anniversary:












































Nikki and Brendan's Wedding in Wyoming:
Being married is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment