Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring Break!

I'm up visiting Utah for a few days during ASU's Spring Break. The drive was undesirable, lots of snow starting from the pass on the 20 all the way to Nephi...













Nevertheless I arrived safely and spent the last few days at Robert and Lynda Stratford's house. The Stratford's are awesome. Lynda is an amazing cook, Emily and I could stare at Simon all day long and Robert is better than us (well me at least) at every single game in existence. Somehow I managed to win Colloseum today, and I didn't cheat no matter what anyone says. Yes, I held may have accidentally held on to 15 crowns of the realm for a turn but I say may because I'm not really sure if I did or not. Regardless, I had enough money and promptly rendered unto Ceasar what was Ceasar's.






I typed "E tu Brute" into Google's search window and this is what I got.






Emily's been feeling a little under the weather these last few days, after the ice skating incident, and we'll probably spend the next few days on the couch recooperating whilst watching movies and making up new words like bottlecopter.


No comments:

Post a Comment